- This event has passed.
Lama Jampa Thaye – Buddha Nature
24/09 20:00 - 26/09 12:00€40.00
IMPORTANT NOTE: Attending this course is now only possible online!
Due to the demanded distance rules because of Covid19 only a limited number of participants can be accepted in our meditation hall. This number has been reached now. In addition to this we offer the option to join online via Zoom.
The Tickets can be bought here below and the access link will then be sent in time before the course will start to those who cannot attend in person.
Lama Jampa Thaye will continue his excellent explanations about the text ‘The Rays of the stainless Vajra Moon’, composed by Jamgon Kongtrul Lodrö Thaye. This profound work is a guide to meditation on the view of Zhentong through which one realizes that the essential nature of mind is the Buddha nature itself.
The course will include guidance on the text, periods of meditation and space for questions and answers. Although this is the third part of this series, it is possible to join without having attended the first two parts.
Lama Jampa Thaye is a scholar and meditation master, educated in the Sakya as well as in the Karma Kagyü Tradition. He was appointed as a Lama by his two main teachers Karma Thinley Rinpoche and HH Sakya Trizin and has been teaching since 1988. In 1974 already was he appointed as a member of the Karma Kagyu Trust in UK by HH, the 16. Gyalwa Karmapa. For many years now he is one of the teachers at the Karmapa International Buddhist Institute in New-Delhi. Shamar Rinpoche had asked him personally to also give teachings here.
FR 8pm, SA 10-12am and 3-5pm, SU 10-12am
Saturday at 8pm we will practise together
Fee for the entire course: € 75 (€ 60 reduced) The deduction is valid for supporting members of Bodhi Path Renchen-Ulm, for students, unemployed and pensioners.
English with a German translation
Please note: The course will take place considering the given hygiene conditions due to SARS-COV-2, which means the following:
- for attending the course, it is required to bring one of the following documents: either to prove that you received the 2nd vaccination at least 2 weeks ago, or to prove that you recovered from Covid not longer than 6 months ago or to prove that you were tested negative not longer than 24 hours ago. Without such a valid document it is not possible to attend, we are sorry.
- During the whole course it is obligatory to wear an operation mask or a FFP2-mask, please.
- Please be aware of the required distance of 1,5m to others
- If you are facing symptoms of a cold, we are sorry, we cannot grant you access
- We are responsible to take care of these conditions and we appreciate your support for this! Let’s take care of protecting the health of Lama Jampa Thaye and all others.